Plexr® is a non-surgical treatment that can achieve as good a result as surgery, but without the need for cutting and stitching. It’s an effective alternative to blepharoplasty (eyelid correction), removal of skin lesions and reduction of lines and wrinkles.
Plexr® causes sublimation, the process of turning a solid into gas, stimulating instant contraction and tightening of skin fibres. This technology does not use a scalpel or laser to remove excess skin and avoids many of the risks associated with traditional treatments, providing quick and easy recovery. The treatment is performed without cutting or the use of stitches. It will leave a series of dots on the treated area, which will form tiny crusts and will fall off over the next 1-2 weeks.
- Safe and effective treatment
- Reduces lines and wrinkles
- Removes skin lesions (including fibromas, warts, verrucae, papillopmas and xanthelasma)
- Corrects pigmentation and sun spots
- Reduces scarring (including acne and keloid scars, stretch marks and post-surgical scars)
- Non-surgical alternative to blepharoplasty