Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) hair removal is a clinically proven, safe and effective, long-term removal of unwanted hair across various areas of your body.
While traditional methods of hair removal, such as waxing and shaving, are short-term and can often lead to ingrown hairs, IPL hair removal yields longer-lasting results.
IPL hair removal uses ‘intense pulsed light’ to inhibit hair growth. Light energy targets the pigment (melanin) in your hair, effectively destroying the hair follicle and causing it to fall away without damaging the surrounding cells. Treatment is safe and virtually painless, leaving your skin smooth and hair-free.
The treatment is only effective on growing hairs, because they are still attached to the follicle. Hair grows in cycles and the majority of it is in a resting phase. Therefore, a minimum course of 6 sessions is recommended to capture the different growing cycles.
- Achieves smooth, hair-free skin
- Long-lasting results
- Eliminates the need to shave regularly
- Reduces complications such as ingrown hairs
- Removes hair from various areas of the body
- Treatments performed by experienced, trained and certified practitioners