Permanent makeup is the perfect solution for those looking for a convenient alternative to conventional makeup.
Permanent makeup, also known as ‘permanent cosmetics’, works through the impregnation of coloured pigments into the skin using tiny microneedles. The colour of these hypoallergenic pigments is decided by you, and once applied, will appear just like traditional makeup.
Permanent makeup would benefit:
- Anybody who applies makeup daily
- Athletes, swimmers, sports and gym lovers
- Anyone who needs correction of facial symmetry
- Those who suffer from hair loss due to Alopecia or other hair loss conditions
- Those with eyesight problems that cannot apply their own makeup
- Those that suffer from allergies to conventional cosmetic products